Monday, March 24, 2014

Kendra's Night Out Challenge

A few days back, I got an email from Kendra Thorton, offering me a chance to participate in her challenge. Kendra is a travel expert, TV spokesperson and a mother of three, and the challenge is to assist her in picking an outfit she could wear to her trip to Disney's Epcot with her family. And I thought it would be fun to help her out in any way that I can.

Here is something to give you all an idea of how the challenge works:
"I am looking forward to a special vacation trip that I am taking with my husband and three children. This year, we decided to go to Epcot, which is in Orlando, Florida. Before we leave for Epcot, I find that there are numerous things that I need to do. One of the biggest things is addressing my current wardrobe situation! Needless to say, I need help. Therefore, I am introducing a special challenge to my favorite fashion bloggers who can help find the perfect look! I reached out to fashionista Nada for some help! After checking out her previous work with fashion looks, I know it is safe to say she can help me out!!

I've created this contest “Kendra’s Fashion Challenge.” to help me find the perfect ensemble for Disney’s Dolphins in Depth! I found out about Dolphins in depth reading reviews on an online website gogobot. I don’t know who is more excited, myself or the kids . It’s a great place for my whole family to get close to dolphins. Spending three hours with this magnificent sea creature is the right amount of time for our young family. When the experience is over, we can get a souvenir photo. I am sure that our children will never forget it. Researchers and trainers will be teaching a class in how dolphins live. It is nice that these individuals have personal experience with the bottlenose dolphins. After our educational class, we will interact with the dolphins by getting into water that comes up to the waist. This experience is 30 minutes. Next, we are going behind the scenes to see how dolphins are trained, and we will be conversing about how to keep the ocean safe. All of this will be thrilling, and our children are looking forward to getting splashed by a dolphin. It will be a fun event for all."
Pondering on the idea of what I would wear to Epcot, and if I were to go I would want to dress comfortable yet stylish. So here is what I came up with for Kendra.

Kendra's Night Out Challenge


Unsure whether during the time she would go, it'll be cool or scorching hot, I gave her a choice of shorts or pants, and an option of a cardigan to go with the mint raglan tee. Since Kendra has planned to go for a little dip in the water with the dolphins, I added in a one piece bikini that she could wear underneath and then she could change into her normal undergarments when they're all done and dried up. Touching up the outfit with some comfy converse, classy sunglasses, a dolphin pendant,  and a coral bag to give it some eye catching colors.

And there we have it, simple, comfortable, yet a tad bit stylish.

I hope you like it Kendra :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!